1. Safe: Non-Toxic, Non-Allergenic, 100% Biodegradable
2. Other items you will need (not included): bowl for mixing casting stone and liquid measuring
3. The statue(s) can be displayed alone or can be mounted on a plaque or put into a displaying box.
About Casting Keepsakes INFANT Plaster Casting Keepsake Kit:
1.3D Hand Design offers you the once in a lifetime chance to reproduce the hand or foot of your (god-) child three dimensionally and with accurate details. The easy application allows a wide scope of design and provides you with an eternal souvenir that you can collect.
2.Do not miss this opportunity for yourself or as an exceptional gift idea on the occasion of childbirth, a christening etc for family and godparents.
3.Preserve the precious detail! The amazing rubbery mold will capture tiny toenails, fingernails, dimples & footprints. even if baby wiggles! It's simple, fast and fun. All you need is water and baby.
4.This set contains the materials could make 2 complete castings. The materials can accommodate the hand or foot size of a baby from 3 to 9 months old.
1. Mix the molding powder with3 to3.2 times the amount of powder (300 to320 mL). Stir quickly until mixture is as smooth as possible. The mixture will turn a purple/pink color.Remember not to add too much water to the mixture.
2. After 1 minute, place baby¡¯s hand or foot into this purple molding mixture at once. Please make sure the hand or foot is completely submerged, and doesn¡¯t break the surface of the mixture or touch the edge of cup.
3. Try to keep your baby¡¯s hand or foot as still as possible while the molding mixture is setting.
4. Hold your baby¡¯s foot in the mold for 240 more seconds to ensure the mold is fully set, then you can very carefully and smoothly remove their hand or foot from the mold.
5. To ensure a smooth release from the mold, wiggle slightly back and forth so that air can enter the opening of the mold.
6. Once the hand or foot has been removed, Open bag of plaster powder 50g, and mix with 1/3 to 1/2 of the amount of water (80 to90 mL). Stir as quickly until the mixture is as smooth as possible.Do not add too much water to the stone powder. The higher the concentration the stronger the casting will be.
7. Slowly pour the stone powder mixture into the opening of the mold.Gently jiggle the mold while pouring to ensure the liquid enters all the tiny areas and to avoid air becoming trapped inside creating air bubbles.
8. After 1 hours the stone mixture should be set. VERY gently remove the mold away from the casting. You can very carefully use a knife to help open the mold or by hand. Ensure open it very slow to ensure that you do not break the casting.
9. Once the casting is removed you may see a little powder on the surface. It can be washed by water, and air dry over 24 hours.
10. Paint Coat: After 24 hours you can paint your beautiful completed casting any color you wish.
* Age from 2 months to 1 years old: 100g +100g powder for clone-hand or clone-foot.
* Age from 1 - 2 years old: 150g for hand model, 200g for foot model
* The older the child, the greater the hands and feet, the more the dosage needs.
* 300g for female hand, 500g for male hand
100g x Molding powder
100g x Plaster
1 x gold powder
1 x Brush(random send )
1.Please allow 1-5g error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.The color may be different from being displayed, please understand.